For more information on the new platform, including some video walk-thoughs, see here: http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/gen/introducing-the-new-taylor-francis-online
During the updgrade, which is scheduled between midnight and 1pm, some features of the site will not be available.
The new platform promises
- For researchers: intuitive and readable article layout puts the content at the centre, organises figures & data, references, citations and article statistics into easily accessible tabs, and highlights access options and the article PDF.
- For authors: Easy manuscript submission, clear information and instructions designed to meet the needs of anyone looking to publish their research.
- Enhanced discoverability with multi-faceted search makes finding articles and journals simpler and faster, with options to filter by subject, publication date and access options.
- Menus that stay in place as you scroll make it easy for readers to move around and access the key sections and tools wherever they are on the page.
- Prominent journal branding makes it easy for readers to identify and access key journals and find related and key content in our easy to read new “card” design.
- Improved video display provides more impact for video abstracts and video content.
- Clear access indicators allow Librarians and library users to easily see what they can access with coloured icons clearly displayed as corner tabs at all levels.