Primary Works :
- Over 340,000 poems by poets such as Angelou, Auden, Byron, Chaucer, Dickinson, Heaney, Hughes, Pound, Sidney and Whitman.
- Over 6,000 works of English and American drama from the late 13th century to the early 20th century, including works by Shakespeare, Marlowe, Jonson, Dunbar, Sheridan, Wilde and Synge.
- Over 3,250 works of prose from 1500 to the early 20th century by authors such as Austen, Dickens, Dostoyevsky, Hawthorne, Melville, Woolf and Zola.
- an ever-growing library of criticism and reference works. These materials transform the service into a complete and authoritative study centre supporting researchers at all levels, especially undergraduates.
- 6,160 exclusive biographies
- hundreds of specialist full-text journal titles
- Online tools that enhance the research experience including basic and advanced search options, variant spelling and variant forms searching and My Archive area for saved searches and citation management.