Due to changes in the login process, you'll notice that any notes added or lists created before July 2015 have disappeared. Don't worry, they're still there : follow the instructions below to get them.
To retrieve pre-July 2015 notes and lists
- go to https://www.dawsonera.com/
- click Sign In, and select the Shibboleth option
- from the list of institutions, select University of Salford (network username)
- enter your details as requested
You can transfer any notes you have on particular books to your new account by using the new Share feature. We recommend that you do this for any notes that you wish to keep so that you can login and see them directly from SOLAR.
- sign in using the Shibboleth option, as described above
- go the the book with notes on, and into the View Online option
- on the left, go to the Notes tab, and click Share
- copy the code you are given
- then go to the new link
- go back to he same book, and into the View Online option
- on the left, go to the Notes tab, and click Import
- type or paste the code back into the box, and the notes will be copied in