The trial to this resource is now finished.
Please give feedback on this to your Academic Support Librarian. Tell us
- why you would use this resource
- what teaching or research would this support
- who else would use this resource
To access this resource, go to the Library's Resouces page.
Wiley StatsRef: Statistics Reference Online is a comprehensive online reference resource which covers the fundamentals and applications of statistics in all fields where it is widely used. This is the most inclusive, authoritative, online reference source available in statistics. Hosted on Wiley Online Library, Wiley StatsRef is aimed at advanced undergraduates, postgraduates, teachers of statistics, and for experienced researchers entering a new part of the field for the first time.
- Comprises over 6,000 articles from across the breadth of Wiley's extensive reference resources in statistics - equivalent to over 30 volumes in print
- Over 30,000 new cross-references and related article links added to greatly enhance the user experience by providing easy access to increased context and background
- Browse by article or topic
- Fully searchable
- Regularly updated with new and revised content
- New bespoke taxonomy created for a more intuitive and efficient user experience
- The new structure and article enhancements create a genuinely stand alone, self-contained work covering all aspects of the subject in a single product