The Library is currently trialling the Design Collection from the National Archives.
This collection is available for one week only, until 8 December 2014.
Our online subscription service enables you to browse over 1,000 heritage designs :
- artists can look for inspiration from colours and textures used through the ages
- fashion designers can create new ranges inspired by, and rooted in heritage
- interior design brands can see original, bygone styles and give them a contemporary twist for modern homes
- filter by pattern, theme, colour and date range to find the designs that are most appealing to you.
For the duration of the trial, the Design Collection will be available using the username and password available here
Please give feedback on this to your Academic Support Librarian. Tell us
- why you would use this resource
- what teaching or research would this support
- who else would use this resource