For access, go to http://www.cabdirect.org/
If you are off campus,
- Click on Login
- Then Login via your institution
- Select University of Salford (network username) from the list
- why you would use this resource
- what teaching or research would this support
- who else would use this resource
Derived from over 6,000 journals, reports, books and conferences, Global Health contains around 2.4 million scientific records from 1973 to the present. Around 170,000 records are added each year, and over 96% of these records include an English abstract.
Publications from over 100 countries in 50 languages are abstracted, and all relevant non-English-language papers are translated to give access to research not available through any other database.
The database's open serials policy and coverage of international and grey literature means that 40% of material contained in Global Health is unique to the database. Everything from proceedings, theses, electronic-only publications and other hard-to-find sources are included.