All issues from 2009 or later for all of Bloomsbury's 22 journal titles are available to access here : http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/bloomsbury
Access to these is without login when on campus, and via the Shibboleth login option when off campus.
These issues are available until 23 December 2014.
Please give feedback on this to your Academic Support Librarian. Tell us
- which journals you would use, and why?
- what teaching or research would this support?
- who else would use this resource?
The titles included in this trial are
- Anthrozoos: A Multidisciplinary Journal of the Interactions of People & Animals
- Architecture and Culture
- Art In Translation
- Cultural and Social History
- Design and Culture
- Design Philosophy Papers
- Fashion Practice: The Journal of Design, Creative Process & the Fashion Industry
- Fashion Theory: The Journal of Dress, Body & Culture
- Food, Culture and Society: An International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
- Home Cultures
- Interiors: Design, Architecture and Culture
- Journal for the Study of Food and Society
- Journal of Aesthetics and Phenomenology
- Journal of Modern Craft, The
- Journal of Textile Design Research and Practice
- Material Religion: The Journal of Objects, Art and Belief
- Senses and Society, The
- Textile: The Journal of Cloth and Culture
- Time and Mind