We are pleased to advise that Thomson Reuters have confirmed that the SciELO Citation Index has now been enabled in the Web of Science.
The SciELO Citation Index includes:
- Nearly 650 titles from Latin America, Spain, Portugal, the Caribbean and South Africa
- Over 4 million cited references.
- Open access with links to full text through the SciELO site
- Weekly updates from the SciELO Brazil data feed.
- Simplified discovery process for local information in a regional database.
- An easy search experience with local language interface.
You can access this new database by itself : on- or off-campus
Or you can cross-search this database with other content on WoK such as Web Of Science, Medline and BIOSIS
Additional information regarding the SciELO Citation Index can be found at: