The Library subscribes to a wide range of resources related to the study of acoustics. These include databases such as
- Audio Engineering Society (AES) Electronic Library,
- British Standards Online,
- IEEE Xplore
- and Science Direct.
In addition to these we subscribe to a number of individual journal titles including:
- Applied Acoustics,
- Building Acoustics,
- International Journal of Aeroacoustics,
- Journal of the Acoustical Society of America,
- Journal of Sound and Vibration,
- Low Frequency Noise, Vibration and Control,
- Noise and Vibration Worldwide,
- and many more...
If you require any assistance using these resources, please contact your Academic Support Librarian at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need your Athens username and password to access most of these resources from off-campus. You can find these details in the passwords file on your F drive.
Photo of sound-proofing at the Bridgewater Hall by